Ciao! We have prepared for you a nice DIY Easter calendar with Italian vocabulary with our characters Kira, Cody, Romeo, Scotty and Bruno.
It is in PDF format for printing, cutting and decorating as you like! Have fun!
Il calendario di Pasqua
We have thought: there is the Advent calendar, why then there is no Easter calendar? Said… done! The Easter calendar goes from April 1st to April 13th, Easter Monday. Every day you will find a word with a picture and a little text – all about Easter!
With the calendar you can deepen your knowledge of the Italian language and learn Italian customs around Easter. Therefore, the calendar is a mixture of modern (e.g. the Easter Bunny) and religious symbols, which are an important part of Easter in Italy.
Instruction to print
There are two PDFs: a PDF with the Easter calendar, called Calendario di Pasqua, and a PDF with the decorative elements, called Elementi, with which you can decorate your characters (Kira, Cody, Romeo, Bruno and Scotty) and where you can also find the numbers 1-13. You have to print them out in the following way:
- Calendario di Pasqua –> print on both sides (long edge mirroring), size 100%, coloured
- Elementi –> print on one side, size 100%, coloured
- First you have to print the two PDFs, the Calendario di Pasqua and the Elementi on normal or even better thick paper (see above for printing instructions).
- Then you have to cut out the figures, the decoration elements and the numbers from 1 to 13 with a small pair of scissors. Pay attention: Don’t confuse the days! It’s best to combine the cut out figures with the matching number immediately.
- Fold the figures so that they have the face in front and the tail in the back. Do not look at the content! 😉
- With photo stickers or glue you can dress your figures as you like! The numbers of the days must also be attached.
- You can put your calendar in a basket, hang it on a thick thread with staples or put it wherever you want.
- Ta-daaa! Your Easter calendar is ready!
Don’t be too curious
It’s clear that you could see the contents of each day in advance. But if you are not too curious, you can print the PDF and always cut on the page of the characters, so that you don’t see the content of the day in advance 🙂
We will also write on our daily online calendar the translation for each day, as well as other information and exercises related to the content of the calendar.
> Download the calendar here <
Do you like our work?
Your support is very important for us. And we love cookies!
GRAZIE MILLE <3
Learn Italian with us!
A few more words
We really hope you like the calendar! Write to us if there is any problem. We would be especially happy if you show us your self-made calendar! You are welcome to send us your photo via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or messenger or share it on Facebook (italiano a quattro zampe). We wish you a happy Easter!
Il team di Italiano a quattro zampe
Calendar’s design: Italiano a quattro zampe, Freepik